Re: [TCLUG:561] [Fwd: Caldera's President coming August 12th.]

Mutt un-official support IMAP.

http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~leitner/mutt/faq.html

I'd like to get my mail via IMAP!

Mutt doesn't officially support IMAP, but there is an imap.c in
the latest Mutt distributions for the adventurous of you. If
you just want to read your mail with IMAP, I strongly suggest
you use the fetchmail program to download your mail via
IMAP and then use Mutt to read it.

BTW: The author of fetchmail, Eric Raymond, uses Mutt, too. ;)

Update! Andy Sloane put together IMAP patches for Mutt. You can
find the patches at
      http://fear.incarnate.net/~andude/mutt-imap/.

Quoting Jon Schewe (jpschewe@usa.net):