Sibley H.S. wiringfest

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd let everyone know once again that I'll be doing some
network wiring tomorrow at my high school. Anyone who would like to help
out is welcome to do so. We won't be configuring software yet, but will
pull and terminate cables, install housings on the wall, etc. I'm
looking forward to learning how to do that stuff.

If you can make it, let me know. Here are directions to Sibley (so I
don't have to type them multiple times later).

Directions to Henry Sibley H.S.
===============================
* from the U., take 94 east
* find your way onto 35E south (there are a lot of ways to do that)
* go east on Hwy. 110 (first exit S of the Mississippi)
* drive 1.5 mi. to Delaware Ave.
* turn left (N) onto Delaware. Sibley is at the top of the hill (can't
miss it).
* drive all the way to the top of the hill and park in the large parking
lot.

Directions to science dept.
===========================
* Enter Sibley through the large front doors. (Probably the one on the
far left.)
* turn right and walk about 50 m.
* turn right into the science dept.

I'll let everyone know when we're going to be installing software and
configuring the network. That will probably be more interesting.

Later,
Tim

--
Timothy Wilson		    | Powered by Linux |      Check out:
Henry Sibley High School    |                  | http://www.redhat.org