Repost - ascii Television crew

If you would like to help put together a cable television program on
computers - A general how to do this and/or that,  subjects will cover
all types of computer OS's including Linux, programs and programming,
surfing the Internet, etc.. This will be a general topics type program
with the focus of answering various computer questions. The program will
be taped in Excelsior at the Triax Cable community studio. But the tapes
will be available for use at other cable systems or where ever.

Training on the video production equipment will start this Thursday and
will run for five more Thursday evenings. We will then be able to create
"the computer show".

If you are interested give me a call or email.

Tim Burke   mailto:timburke@donnalgroup.com
Donnal Group Inc.  URL http://www.donnalgroup.com
Phone 612-474-7785

Sorry for the previous html