Re: [TCLUG:859] RE: Monitors

Just one word about Viewtronic...  We bought three of them for the IEEE
branch at the University of Minnesota from FMG in Feb of this year.  One
of them went bad two months after the purchase, and another one kicked the
bucket about a month ago.  We sent the first one back to the manufacturer
and they sent a replacement back.  The replacement's screen started to
fuzzy three weeks after we got it back.  My friend also bought a
Viewtronic at the same time we bought those three from the same place
(FMG), and his died about two weeks ago.

One thing good about FMG:  If your Viewtronic died within the three-year
warranty, just bring it back to them and they will give you a replacement
right there.

ctl