Re: [TCLUG:925] Hmm, anyone remember the Linux conference?

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, Michael Hicks wrote:

> I was just wondering what sorts of things went on at the Linux
> conference last week..  I wasn't able to come up (I live in SE MN during
> the summer..)
>
> I heard on Slashdot that Caldera had a commercial that they showed at
> the meeting..  How was that?

IMO, the conference was AWESOME.   I'm working on a summary and am very
ashamed that I haven't got it done yet.  I *WAS* supposed to work on it
this weekend, but instead played Age of Empires.  The only Microsoft
software I've ever purchased.  ;)

Anyway, I will be posting the summary to both scalug and tclug lists
hopefully today.  If anyone else wants to write something up and beat me
to it, feel very welcome!

BTW:  The commercial by itself would have made the trip worthwhile!  :)

--
Tom Cross                     Voice: 320-253-1020    FAX: 320-253-6956
System Administrator                          E-mail: tomc@kendeco.com