Re: [TCLUG:1089] GNU HURD

On Mon, 7 Sep 1998, Josh Becker wrote:

> I'd like one .. but I won't be back in Minnesota until the end of
> November, when I've got a week off for Thanksgiving.

Well, I could always mail you one.

> Can you install it directly off the hard drive ? Would it have to be on
> a DOS partition or could I install it off ext2 ? Because I could
> download it this afternoon and give it a shot tonight .. dunno.

Go to <ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gnu-0.2/> to get it. There you'll find a
file called INSTALL-binary that will give you the straight poop on how to
do it.

There, now my nachos are done.

Christopher Reid Palmer : jaymz@acm.cs.umn.edu : innerFire on IRC (EFNet)

Free Software Special Interest Group : acm.cs.umn.edu/~jaymz/sigfs/
Digital Media Center : www.umn.edu/dmc/