Twin-Cities Network Party

WEll its getting close again....
The party is on Sept 19-20... once agian we have rented the pool, hottub,
conference room for the whole weekend.  The party officially begins Saturday
september 19 at 10AM and ends sunday afternoon.
I know not everyone has had a chance to email me and let me know if your
coming or not, so if you could I would really appreciate it so we can keep
our attendence figures up to date.
Remember bring $10 bucks for admin to pay for rental of the tables, chairs,
and conference room.  All extra money will be given away as prizes.  Pop and
candy will be for sale also.
Well this one looks like alot of fun we have been fortunate to get lots of
new networking hardware and would like to thank Kevin (nanner) and Honey
Comb intenet for the 24 port switch.
Ben Kochie will also be on site for any linux questions. So come down and
have fun directions and info can be found at http://nerp.net/quake-party

Thanks,
        Michael Mimbach II (Sprihnt)
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)