RE: [TCLUG:1193] RedHat 5.1 CD Loaner

I have a copy (sent to me by accident by Cheaper Bytes) as does Kochie, I
believe.  I'll be on campus at the Armoury tonight around 7:00 p.m. if you'd
like to meet me there.  Here, I go by the name of Chewie or Chad.  At the
armoury -- consequently SCA heavy weapons fighter practice, I go by the name
Gunnarr (G'nar or Gue'nar).  At least I think it's at the armoury tonight.
Ah, give me a call later if you want to pick it up.

    Work: (612) 828-0937 (Chad)
    Home: (612) 521-9291 (Whatever...)

Chewie