Re: [TCLUG:1202] Delayed message posting???

Quoting Richard Seymour (rseymour@anarchysoftware.com):
> Is it just me, or do everyone's messages take hours to post.
>
> For instance, I answered Sandipan's request for a RedHat 5.1 CD this
> morning at about 6:45, but did not see the message until after 10:00 or
> 10:30.
>
> My box is connected to the Net pretty much full time, so it's wouldn't be
> an issue where the messages are sitting on my ISP's server waiting for me
> to dial in.

See my previous posting. The address you posted from is not subscribed
to the mailing list so I have to manually approve it for distribution.
--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700