Re: [TCLUG:45] Volume Management?

> > >This would really be nice, I'd love to put all 27Gb of my ftp server
> > >under /ftp.
> >
> > Yes, you need the mdutils package, which allows such arrangments as
> > striping, mirroring, and software RAID.
> >

> Is there a RedHat package of this software? I can only find the debian
> package and raw source files.

I was just trying to compile from the source without much luck.  I found
an rpm at ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/contrib/i386/md-035-3.i386.rpm .  Cool!

By the way, if anyone has figured out how to compile from the source
tarball, I'd like to hear how you did it.  make says that MD_VERSION,
among other things, is undefined.  So why does it work when I take that
same tarball and build it on my ISP's machine?  Any ideas?

Chris Kesler