Hard Drive Install question

I am using RedHat 5.1 to attempt an install on my Toshiba Portege
T3400CT laptop with a 250 MB hard drive.

I am attempting to install from the hard drive. Currently Windows 95 is in
one partition taking up the bulk of the space. I have used Partition Magic
to create an 80MB unformatted partition in which I intend to install
Linux. Once that is working I will remove Windows 95 altogether.

Problem is during the install I get the following error:

No Drives Found

An error has occurred - no valid decives wer found on which to create new
filesystems. Please check your hardware for the cause of this problem.

I get the error just after selecting the Disk Druid option during setup.

Any ideas?

--
Richard Seymour, Anarchy Software, Inc.
anarchy@anarchysoftware.com

The opinions expressed are those of my employer, not my own.