From: Bob Tanner [mailto:tanner@real-time.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 1998 6:43 PM
To: tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com
Subject: [TCLUG:1327] Novell -> Linux

I have not read any HOWTO or FAQ yet, just getting this out on the
list first.

Can a linux box read files from a Novell file server? I have a client
who wants to migrate from Novell to Linux (running samba). But just
cannot make that step, so they want to run Novell and Linux in tandem.

Anyone using Linux IPX stuff to get files from the Novell server?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700