Re: [TCLUG:1467] found pine 4.03

Now, I want this package. How do I get it? I try to ftp from the redhat
site, but it doesn't allow my to. What do I do?

I'm a registered RH5.1 user and I can log into their support system. Do I
need to register somewhere else? Does it cost money?

--
Richard Seymour, Anarchy Software, Inc.
anarchy@anarchysoftware.com

The opinions expressed are those of my employer, not my own.