Re: [TCLUG:1452] Freaky new LILO messages

The quick fix here is to fire up fdisk and define a root filesystem that
fits entirely below the limit.

Note however that this'll destroy the current contents of any filesystems
that currently occupy that area... so backing up to tape or some such is
a _real_ good idea before trying this.