Re: [TCLUG:1494] Window Maker dock apps stopped working

> > Can you show us your .xsession-errors (or related) file? It's been helpful for
> > me in the past.
>
> I don't seem to have that file. I sorta fixed the problem by renaming my
> WMWindowPrefs file. Now I'll either re do my prefs, or fine the offending
> line.

Try looking at the output where you ran X from.  If you're using xdm it
usually ends up in $HOME/.xsession-errors, otherwise when you start up X, use
startx > $HOME/errors 2>&1
under bash and
startx >& $HOME/erros
for csh
Then everything should be captured to $HOME/errors and you should see an
error telling you which line.

---
Jon Schewe
http://tcfreenet.org/~schewe