Re: [TCLUG:1689] Netscape/Apache and .htm files

Hello all (and Richard Seymour):

Is Netscape on your (ptui!) Win95 box set up properly?

Go to Edit -> Preferences -> Netscape -> Applications.  What does
it say under "Hypertext Markup Language"?  Mine recognizes '.htm'
and '.html' as Hypertext; my guess is yours does not.

Cheers,
John