Re: [TCLUG:1709] Forcing kernel to load module at boot time

On Mon, 12 Oct 1998, Bob Tanner wrote:

> > append="BusLogic=0x340,11,7,1"
>
> Tried that, still did not work. Only way I can get the box to
> recognize my card is to compile the driver into the kernel.

I use a BusLogic SCSI adaptor and it works great -- and I've always
included the driver in the kernel proper, never as a module. Frankly I
never considered compiling the driver for my boot disk as a module. ;)

Christopher Reid Palmer : jaymz@acm.cs.umn.edu : innerFire on IRC (EFNet)

Free Software Special Interest Group : acm.cs.umn.edu/~jaymz/sigfs/