Re: [TCLUG:1859] Star Office 5.0

SO 5.0 prefinal is out in German. It's not too tough to use if you're
familiar with the layout of a wordprocessor. 4.0 is indeed a pain on RH5.1
as it needs libc5 to run.

I'm not sure if they have posted anything on when the english version
release date yet or not.

Hans

--
Hans D Umhoefer (spudling@acm.cs.umn.edu)