[Fwd: Returned mail: Service unavailable]

Hi all, sorry for posting to the list, but I'm hoping Bob Tanner is on
this list.  I'm having trouble trying to send mail to him directly.  Msg
bounced twice.

Bob, if you get this, I'm trying to get access to tclug page again and
want to know the process.  A note you send 5-10-98 said you were working
on a different solution from the mutt/pgp/ssh thing.  I have no problem
with ssh, but am having trouble sending mail off my local system via
mutt.  I'm looking into it but really need to get onto tclug website
before Nov 1.  Also, I'm not a mail expert but can you explain why
messages I try to send to you bounce all the time?

Mail Delivery Subsystem wrote:

> The original message was received at Tue, 20 Oct 1998 03:59:31 GMT
> from jenkins@slip-32-100-140-63.mn.us.ibm.net [32.100.140.63]

> <tanner@real-time.com>

> ... while talking to mail.real-time.com.:
> <<< 550 Access denied
> 554 <tanner@real-time.com>... Service unavailable

Scot W. Jenkins <swjenkins@ibm.net>
Unix Systems Administrator
Key fingerprint = 82 20 A8 4E 46 82 CE D4  F6 77 58 59 46 92 28 26