Re: [TCLUG:1931] Fellow GNOMErs?

John R Sheets wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just recently joined the list, and I was wondering if anyone
> else out there is involved (or interested) in the GNOME desktop
> project.  I wouldn't mind establishing some local GNOME
> contacts.  (c:
>
> John

I run Enlightenment E14 on top of GNOME 0.30.  I would agree that it can be
a bit flaky at times but both Enlightenment and GNOME are projects in
development so you have to cut them a little slack.  A more stable desktop
would be KDE but then you get into that license argument.

--
Perry Hoekstra - dutchman@mn.uswest.net
All that is Microsoft does not glitter,

From the ashes of Spec1170 a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the Unix OS that was broken,
Linux shall be king.