Re: [TCLUG:1986] dev kernel

Hi
    After read your part of your rc.sysinit, I found we have different
version of initscripts. I think yours in older(initscripts-3.64 ?). You
may update to a newer on. For example, mime is initscripts-3.67-1, you can
find the newest one in ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/updates/5.1. After update
this rpm, you can follow what I said in the first mail of this topic.

                                                           Yao-Pin Kuo

PS: I guess it is possible to modify the rc.sysinit you have now, so
    everthing will wotk. But my shell scripting skill is poor. So I think
    the better way would be updating the rpm and just doing a little
    modifying on rc.sysinit