Re: [TCLUG:2065] Small Linux distribution fit for my friends?

Michael,

I would look at going with a small redhat or slackware installation, and
having one machine on the network with a larger hard drive that has
everything you want on it that won't fit on the local hard drive. (eg,
netscape, apps, etc..). Or, do nfsroot. (It sounds like all these machines
are/will be on the same network to me.. is this right?)

-Nate

----
Nate Carlson
The Infinite Loop