Re: [TCLUG:2085] WordPerfect 8

On Thu, 5 Nov 1998, Jelly Donut wrote:

> FYI, you can sign up to be notified when and where the [no-cost] version
> of WP8 for Linux comes out by putting your email in the box at
>
> https://livewire.corel.com/cfscripts/wplinuxprereg/
>
> .. and here I was, all set to actually buy it ! =)

I heard that they're giving the personal version away, but selling the
server version. What would the server version do that the personal version
wouldn't. Wouldn't it work to nfs mount the directory that contains the wp
binary and run it that way from anywhere on your network? Does the server
version have features that are lacking in the personal version?

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your