Re: [TCLUG:2085] WordPerfect 8

> Hey! I grew up on character-mode WordPerfect!!!
>
> Some say WP 5.1 for DOS was the best one they ever made. I don't know if I'd
> go that far, however, but some people do...

Hmmph.. I'd _much_ rather have a console version of WP51 for Linux than
the beast of WP7...  I hope WP8 is better, otherwise I'll be stuck using
either StarOffice 5.0 and LyX, I think..  Probably LyX..  or maybe
HTML..

Is it too much to ask to get a word processor on Linux that doesn't
crash?  And one that doesn't lag when you type in the letters (like
WP7)?

*sigh*

BTW - Am I the only one that has had problems with WP7?  Or does
everyone think I'm just imagining things?
--
                    --== Mike Hicks ==--
http://umn.edu/~hick0088	mailto:hick0088@tc.umn.edu