Followup: [TCLUG:2141] Login obliterated.

	I just finished restoring the /usr partition from tape, and everything's
back
to normal (so far).  If anybody has any specific clue why this might have
happened, I'd be interested in finding out -- I already know that something
was missing, misplaced or misconfigured and prevented the system from
reading or checking /etc/passwd or /etc/shadow, I just don't know what that
exact something was.
	Other than that, looks like you can ignore this one.

--
Eric Hillman - UNIX Sysadmin
City & County Credit Union