LOCAL ANNOUNCE: TCLUG 2ND INSTALLFEST

The Twin Cities [located in the Minneapolis/St Paul, MN USA] Linux User
Group (TCLUG hereafter) will be holding it's 2nd annual installfest.

When:   	Saturday Nov 21, 1998 10AM - 5PM CST
Where:  	Henry Sibley High School
		1897 Delaware Ave
		Mendota Heights, MN

Here's the map:
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=1827+delaware+ave&csz=mendota+heights%2C+mn&Get+Map=Get+Map

More info: 	visit our website:  http://tclug.real-time.com

The installfest is free and open to the public.

We will have a 10BT network with T1 internet connection available.
There will also be a file server with many copies of software locally
available to save time (StarOffice, KDE packages, WP demo, etc.)  We
will have RedHat 5.2 along with other distributions available.

This is a BYOHW (bring your own hardware) event.  There will be many
skilled Linuxer's available to assist you and your friends with
installation, configuration, and upgrade issues.  Bring your PC, bring
your questions, bring a friend!  Don't forget to bring those seemingly
unimportant things like keyboard, mouse, cables, monitor, etc...(sounds
dumb, but last time not everyone brought their cables; we can't
guarantee there will be extras.  If in doubt, bring it).

The last one TCLUG held was a blast!  This one hopes to be even better.
--
Scot W. Jenkins <swjenkins@ibm.net>
Unix Systems Administrator