RE: [TCLUG:2297] anyluck with micq?

I had it working just fine on RedHat 5.1...  as far as I know, all you do is
ungzip/tar it then type make in the ~/micq?????? directory... I think the
newest version came out on november 7th or something so the ?????? is 110798 or
something...  It should work just fine...  My roomate had a problem similar to
yours when he had the micq executable in his path...  I suggest installing it
to your home directory...  If you have multiple users just have them all
install it in their home directories.. It takes up very little space...

Gabe