Re: [TCLUG:2308] gtk+1.1.3

> Well, libglib.a doesn't point to anything, it's a 465492 byte file, tho it
> isn't executable... should it be?  And libglib.so points to
> libglib-1.1.so.4.0.0 which is also not an exacutable file...  Do these files
> need to be executable?

I think that is how it should be..  Libraries don't have to be
executable, in my experience, although a lot of people will set them to
be executable.

You may want to try re-running /sbin/ldconfig, just to make sure that ld
knows you have these new libraries..
--
                    --== Mike Hicks ==--
http://umn.edu/~hick0088	mailto:hick0088@tc.umn.edu