So there I was...

...wondering what funky things I can pull off with a Debian machine.
Knowing that I was new to site administration and Linux apps, I decided to
come to you for help.  I'm running 'wookimus' as a private LAN server, DNS
server (kinda working -- spent waaay too much time on that one),
IP-Masquerade host (broken -- working on that), and Apache server
(actually working *yeah*).  Now, comes the question of mail serving...

It would be nice to allow multiple users fetch mail from multiple servers
(yes, I'm thinking fetchmail).  It would also be nice to allow those same
users to specify which SMTP server to send their mail to, drop it in a
global 'send' que or send it immediately.  Granted, the multiple users
would consist of myself and my financee, but the concept still stands.

Now, I know the Pine mail client allows the user to specify which SMTP to
send mail through, but does this mean that the machine must be connected
to the internet at the time the mail is sent, or can it be placed in a que
to be sent at a later time?

My personal SMTP server is at, let's say mail.foobar.com.  My user name
there is 'chewie' and my password is 'mypwd'.  My fiancee uses fetchmail
to get her mail from, let's say mail.womenmail.com with fetchmail.  Now,
can I use my access to mail.foobar.com to send her outgoing mail as well
as mine, or does she need to send throug mail.womenmail.com?  If so, is
there a program that can pick out SMTP destination from an outgoing
mailque?

Thanks for any help or advice you can give me.  (BTW, I RTFM-ed the smail
HOWTO --POS, in my opionion.)

Chewie