Re: [TCLUG:2516] posters and questions

You can get all the documentation you need in any current RedHat
distribution for sale.  You can even pick it up at Best Buy for 40-50
bucks.  You can also install all available FAQ's HOWTO's and guides
for your own online perusal once you got the linux box up and
running.  Dvorak and a number of other keyboard types are supported.

As for the dos stuff... hmmm... The dosemu available in 5.2 comes with a
freedos hdimage for dosemu as a replacement for some other DOS versions.
You may also want to try a software recycler.  They may have a copy for
$5.

Peter Lukas
Math Systems Office
University of Minnesota