Re: [TCLUG:2638] PPP/Kernal Source Location

Save yourself the compile time and install the ppp package that came with
your redhat distribution.  As for the kernel problem, RedHat only installs
compatability stuff with their basic kernel.  You can also fix this
problem by installing the kernel-source rpm.  /usr/src/linux is where the
kernel source tree should live, but on a RedHat system, without the
kernel-source package installed, it's only there for compatability.

Peter Lukas
Math Systems Office
University of Minnesota