Re: [TCLUG:2783] diald and samba triggering

Ben,

I used to have a copy of sniffit modified to timestamp and do clean
logs... but I lost this in a hard drive crash on my laptop a while ago.
I'll try to get ahold of the guy who gave it to me and get another copy
again.. there are some commercial products that are supposed to work
pretty good too. Once I dig something up again, I'll let'cha guys know.

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop
natecars@infiniteloop.com