Re: [TCLUG:2832] Local Game Software Companies

    I did a little work for a small company named Canopy Games on their
recent title, Shattered Reality.  I'd tell you all to rush out and buy it
when it comes out, but it is unfortunately a pack-in game. :-(  Canopy  is
located in Columbia Heights, but they haven't done any RPG's.  Did you want
to get in touch with local game companies, or just hear about them?

    Michael Dockerty
    cardinal@millcomm.com