RE: [TCLUG:2955] samba write locks

Cool idea! Can you specify who gets sent to where, and how do you update the
read-only stuff? Could you create 2 shares in smb.conf that both point to
the same directory? That would take care of the updating since they're
actually the same files. Then there's the first issue of who goes where.
Perhaps it's just an end-user training issue...

Neal