RE: [TCLUG:3148] File serving

Oops...almost missed the second question:

If you're going to provide open/shared space, presumably using the "pcguest"
accound or whatever, I've found it useful to use the pcguest's home
directory /home/pcguest, or (as I've done) create a /home/share directory
and set permissions appropriately. Granted, I'm on a 4-node home-LAN
network, so there may be security issues, etc., that I haven't considered,
but it makes sense to me.

Neal