Re: [TCLUG:3225] Linux Friendly ISPs?

Quoting Yaron (jethro@binary.net):
>   Hi,
>
> The ISP I'm using now said they can't help me under Win95 because they're
> doing me a favour letting me connect with Linux (!!!), and they can't help
> me with Linux because it's not Windows. The reason I'm still with them is
> they provide a static IP for $5/month, so when it disconnects me I can
> reconnect without any data loss.

Well, since Real Time hosts the tclug mailing list I hoped you assumed
we are Linux friendly :-)

To be honest, I am some what Windows-hostile. ALL of our linux users
are knowledgable and willing to work with us when they have problems.
--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700