Re: [TCLUG:3273] gtk+ 1.1.12

I'm fairly sure the gtk 1.1.12 on gnome.org is the official one I packaged
up and placed on gtk.org.

The question is:  Why is po/Makefile being created incorrectly?

I can't recreate all these problems so sometimes they are hard to debug;
so if you can recreate them, tell me more about your setup as I'd like
to get these problems fixed.

-Shawn