Re: [TCLUG:3372] UI (was: Windows NT pricing)

> On 14 Jan, Christopher Palmer wrote:
> > Fortunately, there are alternatives: GGI, Berlin, YAX, Y Windows.
> Could you please post more information on these?  I'd be interested in
> trying an alternative to X.  Of course I suppose that would mean that
> NONE of my applications would work though?  I'd still be interested in
> looking at them anyway.

I would not say X is nearly as much of a problem as Christopher thinks,
the others really are not a alternative until they have all of the applications.
    Berlin:
	http://www.berlin-consortium.org/
    GGI:
	http://www.ggi-project.org/
    YAX:
	http://yax.netpedia.net/
    Y Windows:
	http://www.hungry.com/products/Ywindows/

Mark
--
Mark Dalton       CH3-S-CH2 H                      H      O       H
Silicon Graphics, Inc.  |   |                      |       \      |