Re: [TCLUG:3482] ssh & windows???

In order to get the X display over the ssh channel, you'll need to
configure the local X display to connect to the loopback device and
disable boradcasting, etc.  Then, you tell the client ssh program to
enable X11 forwarding (if it's not on by default).  This was fairly easy
to do under WhitePine's eXodus.

Peter Lukas