ncpfs and 2.2pre6

I got my new kernel (2.2pre6) working about a week ago and now ncpfs isn't
working. I can't remember if ncpmount worked under 2.2pre6, but I don't
know what else has changed. (maybe server configuration, but I wouldn't
know). I have ncpfs-2.2.0-2 installed and ipx support. slist works fine,
but when I try to mount a server via:

ncpmount -S FABIO -U lueyb.l.stu.carleton /home/lueyb/fabio

I get:

Logging into FABIO as LUEYB.L.STU.CARLETON
Password:
ncpmount: Operation not supported by device in mount(2)

Regardless of the password I use. I get the message instantently so I
question if it has anything to do with the server response. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

Some people are born on third base, but think they hit a triple.
       -- Jim Hightower