Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 15:01:58 -0600
From: Tony Quist <tquist@strictly-business.net>
To: "'tomc@kendeco.com'" <tomc@kendeco.com>
Subject: Linux Pavilion

We are the producers of the 17th Annual Strictly Business Computer Expo at
the Minneapolis Convention Center May 26 & 27, 1999

This year we are featuring the Linux Pavilion that will be supported by
the GarterGroup Panel Discussion on Operating Systems Future: " Gauging
the impact of the Open Source Movement"

Panelists:
Ransom Love CEO Caldera Systems
Robert Young CEO Red Hat Software

There will be a Linux Product Pavilion on the show floor as well.

If your Linux Users Group would be interested in attending, please email
me your mailing information and let me know how many free passes your
group will need.

Best regards,

Tony Quist
Champion Productions