Re: [TCLUG:3539] Linux Pavilion (fwd)

Personally, Real Time has attended the Strictly Business Expo for 3
years. This year we will not be attending.  It has gone from a
techincal business show to maketing circus.

What you see is trick-or-treat for adults. People just walk around
looking for what stuff you have for free.

Quoting Tom Cross (tomc@kendeco.com):