Next meeting topic and hardcore geekiness

Hi,

My good friend Randall Maas (some of you may remember him from the last
Install Fest) works for a company called Xiotech <.com> that makes, among
other things (I think), big-ass disk arrays. Randy has written software
(drivers, et c.) to make it work under Linux, as well as that other OS.

He doesn't want to join the list because he already has enough email :^),
but he wanted me to tell you that he'd be willing to talk about it (the
software and the hardware) and the problems he solved, at the next or some
other TCLUG meeting.

Any interest in this? It's pretty cool stuff.

Christopher Reid Palmer : reid@pconline.com : www.pconline.com/~reid/