Re: [TCLUG:3607] sybase server on linux and windows clients

Either load the ODBC drivers, or check out DBI & DBD from cpan.org.
DBD::Sybase is a add-on perl module. I use the module for the Oracle
database running on my Linux server. Gotta love that Oracle Early adopter
program...
Sandipan Panigrahi <pani@frontiernet.net>
01/21/99 06:48 PM GMT
Please respond to tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com