RE: [TCLUG:3714] server SCSI error

	Could be any of those, yes -- the aic7xxx drivers changed considerably from
5.1 to 5.2, so it might be pickier about bad termination now, so I'd
double-check that if you haven't already.
	The following is from the Red Hat "errata" for 5.2.  This might be related
to your problem, but I'm not sure.  There's also a kernel update you'll want
to load.
Package: New Boot Images
Updated: 03-Jan-1999

Problem:

(03-Jan-1999):Notice

This boot and supp disk pair correct the following problems:

French translation
Users must boot with "linux supp" and use a supplemental disc to get the
second stage installer translated in French)
Hard drive installs from fat, vfat, and fat32 filesystems
Disk Druid can now recognize Windows 98 extended partitions.
Users installing from CD-ROM or NFS must boot with "linux supp" and use a
supp disk if they need to modify disks with Windows 98 extended partitions.
Solution:

Intel: Upgrade to:
Boot Image Supplemental Image
Further Instructions

Users experiencing problems with aic7xxx or ncr53c8xx drivers need to go to
<ALT-F2> when the mouse configuration screen comes up and type:

	  cp /modules/aic7xxx.o /mnt/lib/modules/2.0.36-0.7/scsi

or

	  cp /modules/ncr53c8xx.o /mnt/lib/modules/2.0.36-0.7/scsi

This will put the correct driver in the initrd that gets created before lilo
is installed.