Re: [TCLUG:3784] Disk space full

We run spong on all of out servers here at my Honeywell division. (UNIX
and NT). We can monitor anything we desire (paging queues, disk space,
processes, printer queues, error messages in the log, etc). Plus it
pages us, e-mails us, or does anything else we want it to do. (Play taps
on my workstation when a system crashes.) We modified it a bit to use
the BigBrother NT client, since there is nothing for spong on NT. (That
I know of). And it produces a nice web page so our customers have some
way to know if anything is wrong. And it's all perl so we can hack away
at it.

Clay Fandre