Re: [TCLUG:3827] Feb 15; Windows Refund Day...

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999, Tim Neu wrote:

> Is anyone else interested in setting up a Twin Cities area "windows
> refund" event?

Hell yeah!

> I would like to participate, but unfortunately despite multiple non-MS
> dedicated PC's, all of my windows licenses have been used at least
> once...

Imagine my predicament: I've never bought a whole PC, and thus never a
WinDOS license...

heh heh

> (also, anyone know where to find a ton of Linux CD's?)

Yeah, I got 100 Red Hat 4.2 Power Tools sets for free when RH released
5.0. I'm sure we can more stuff along those lines. We could always buy for
cheap a pile of the Linux Mall generic CDs.

---------(( Christopher Reid Palmer : www.pconline.com/~reid/ ))---------

              the characters i am, made into a word complete
                              -- Meshuggah