Vanilla Clients Maling Clients Archive

Latest Cow 3.0pl1 problem

Hi,  I'm trying to make a blessed client binary with the latest source
on FreeBSD.  Unfortunately I get the following error after
configuration. (./configure)
creating system.mk
creating tools/no_geno_timer
sed: ./tools/no_geno_timer.in: No such file or directory
creating tools/geno_timer
sed: ./tools/geno_timer.in: No such file or directory
creating docs/sample_geno_timer_crontab
sed: ./docs/sample_geno_timer_crontab.in: No such file or directory
creating config.h

Then if I try to run make, I get this error:
make -f system.mk KEYDEF=sample_key.def netrek
"system.mk", line 25: Unassociated shell command "rsa_box_3.c
rsa_box_4.c rsa_box_5.c rsa_box_6.c  rsa_box_7.c rsa_box_8.c rsa_box_9.c
rsa_box_10.c"
"system.mk", line 28: Need an operator
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Are  both errors related?  How to I make a clean build on FreeBSD 3.1?
I'm able to compile earlier versions without probs.  (But I want the
latest, whatever the cost).

Thanks,
Any help appreciated, Nicolas Blais.