Vanilla Clients Mailing List Archive

bugzilla

Greetings.

I did not get much feedback from the server developers, so I'll post here as
well to see if the client developers have any input.

Here is what I posted to the server devel list:

Ok, I am almost ready to roll-out the bugzilla site for us.

But I need input on how we want to track all of this.

Here are some example sites and how they track the "stuff".

http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/query.cgi
http://developer.redhat.com/bugzilla/query.cgi
http://bugs.apache.org/?
http://java.apache.org/jserv/sendbug.html

Maybe the default mozilla page is good enough.

I'd like some feedback before I open it to the public.

This is also available via this url:

http://archives.real-time.com/vanilla-devel/1999/Aug/msg00012.html

Any feedback from the client developers?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700