Vanilla Clients Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-CLIENTS:127] COW (Win32) NetrekRC - Moving the Dash Board

This is my inverted window layout for the Paradise client.  I believe COW
has similar names for the individual windows, so perhaps this will help
you.

# this inverts the window placement

review.mapped:          off
review_all.mapped:      on
review_all.parent:      netrek
review_all.allow:       AMK
review_all.geometry:    82x8+2+2
review_team.mapped:     on
review_team.parent:     netrek
review_team.allow:      TI
review_team.geometry:   82x14+2+101
local.geometry:         +2+266
tstat.geometry:         +2+769
player.geometry:        +506+2
map.geometry:           +506+266
warn.geometry:          +506+770
message.geometry:       +506+793

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2